Personalized support. Exceptional value.
With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, the support you need is within reach. While our intimate design ensures individual attention and helps create a warm family-oriented atmosphere, our comprehensive services and amenities will keep you engaged. That makes life at Spring Creek an outstanding value.
Contracts and fee structure.
The senior living community has a one-time fee of $1,500. The monthly fee for assisted living starts at $3,550 with four wellness options based on individual abilities ranging from $500 to $1,250. ValeoTM memory care starts at $4,495.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Community fireside living room, sunroom, TV room and library
- Garden room with views of enclosed courtyard
- Walking trails
- Emergency bathroom response system and walk-in shower
- Individual climate controls
- Utilities including cable and Wi-Fi (phone not included)
- 24-hour support and health monitoring team
- Medication administering and monitoring
- Personalized wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech rehab services
- Visiting physicians, home health and hospice providers
- Beauty and barber salon
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry, linen services
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Landscaping and trash removal
- Maintenance and repairs
- Pet-friendly environment and nearby dog park