Enjoy a lifestyle shaped to meet your needs and interests.
Assisted living at Spring Creek means feeling engaged, honored and fulfilled, regardless of physical or emotional challenges. Here, you’ll enjoy freedom from home maintenance and receive personalized assistance that will empower you to live the way you desire.
Whether you’d like a little help with medication management or assistance with daily actions like dressing and personal care, the team at Spring Creek is here for you. This Plano assisted living community includes three floor plans that feature apartment suites with helpful design elements including private baths and convenient walk-in showers that give you a comfortable place to call home.
Our innovative wellness philosophy, SalusTM by Solvere (Latin for “well-being”), offers programs that emphasize the physical, social, intellectual and spiritual components of wellness to help you thrive and achieve your own personal goals. This philosophy permeates every aspect of life at Spring Creek. Customized, one-on-one programs offer meaningful interactions that help you build connections and relationships. From health support to housekeeping, we’re 100% committed to your safety and well-being.
Assisted Living Services in Plano, Texas
Spring Creek offers an engaging lifestyle to promote connections in our Plano assisted living community. Residents benefit from numerous services, including:
- Daily living assistance (additional costs may apply based on wellness-review and service level)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour support and health monitoring team
- Medication management
- Emergency bathroom response system and walk-in shower
- Personalized Salus wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech rehab services
- Visiting physicians, home health and hospice providers
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Utilities (excluding phone)
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry, linen services
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Landscaping and trash removal
- Maintenance and repairs
Pricing for Assisted Living at Spring Creek
Moving into an assisted living community in Plano may be more affordable than you think. You’ll pay a one-time fee and a monthly service fee with three wellness packages based on individual needs.
Assisted Living FAQs
As you consider assisted living communities for yourself or someone else, you may have some questions. We’ve put together this list of frequently asked questions to assist you in your research.
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living is a supportive living option that includes housing, assistance with personal care needs, dining and a variety of convenient services and amenities. For individuals who value their independence but can benefit from help with personal care, dressing and taking medications — assisted living can provide an ideal option.
How do you find the right assisted living community?
The decision to move to an assisted living community is a big one. There are several options to consider including the environment, cost and lifestyle. Contact us to learn what to look for and help determine the assisted living community that is best suited for you.